- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your reservation time. In addition, we have a 15-minute grace period. If you arrive after our grace period, seating may no longer be guaranteed, and you may need to wait longer until we can accommodate new seating arrangements for your party.
- No shows will be charged a cancellation fee.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted in the restaurant without prior authorization.
- While we adhere to the local and state policies regarding service animals, we request that all animals remain on the ground.
- Children under 12 are not permitted after 7pm, or at any time in our bar/lounge area.
- If a significant amount of time has passed, we may ask to accommodate your party at the bar out of consideration for other guests who are on the waiting list or have reservations. We typically will not make this request less than two hours after you have been checked in for your reservation.
- We request that you notify your server of any allergies. Not all ingredients are listed on the menu, and we cannot always guarantee there will be no cross-contamination.
- Out of respect for other guests and due to safety precautions, we do not allow balloons or inflatables, as well as any outside decorations or props.
As an upscale restaurant, we ask guests to adhere to our Dress Code, which restricts the following:
- Themed costumes
- Novelty hats/wigs
- Sports/athletic jerseys
- Flip flops/slides
Entrance to DIOSA is at the discretion of the management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed, under the influence, and/or are wearing articles of clothing containing vulgarity or language that guests may find offensive. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.